How to know if you have a "marketing problem"?
The term "marketing" is highly misunderstood by many people. It is not only a word which comes in the process publicizing and selling but also can be interpreted in many areas of life across many professions.
Do you need someone to do what you want? That is marketing.
Do you need to convince your idea is better than others? That is marketing.
Do you want to stand out in a crowd of people? Well, that is also marketing.
But many people just never reach their potential because they never realize they even have a marketing problem. So, how do you know if you have a marketing problem?
1. You aren't busy enough.
2. Your ideas aren't spreading.
3. The community around you isn't what it could be.
4. The people you care about aren't achieving what they hope they should.
5. Your work isn't fulfilling
6. Your customers are frustrated.
Marketing isn't mere promoting but bringing change. Change - which can make your life better.